HEAVY EQUIPMENT INSPECTIONS
EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES:
We know a lot of great inspectors have their own style and procedures when performing a heavy equipment inspection, but there is a formality to what we do. Some of the procedures we use to help us provide better service are as follows:
- Timely: Show up on time, call in advance to schedule.
- Accuracy: Take the extra minute to record the smallest detail.
- Consistency: We provide you with the important details every time so you know what to expect.
- Descriptive: We want our customers to feel as if they looked at the item themselves.
- Communicative: Talk to our customers early and often. Stay in touch.
- Service Oriented: Treat our clients well, a happy customer is invaluable.
- Pricing: Be competitive, but provide value that justifies what we charge.
- Check In: Try and see the person you scheduled with first, or the person they recommend.
- Listen: We pay attention to feedback and implement the things our customers require.
We’ve got a great industry to serve. Our goal at Honest Inspections is to serve those companies that have served us well and to show new customers what they have been missing.
- Dump truck
- Cable Plows
- Motor Grader
- Blower / Sucker
- Pile Drivers
- Power Boom Dozer
- Asphalt/vibrator Compaction
- Thrust Boring Machine
- Crawler Drill
- Hammer Truck Motor
- Grader Scraper Tractor
- Equipment for Soil / Asphalt
- Grader Rock Drilling Machines
- Tractor Scraper Rollers
- Welding Machines
- Hydro Test Machine
- Front End Loader
- Ditcher/ Techncher Backhoe
- Blasting Equipment