CCCM® credential is the most vital industry-recognized certification and it demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to practice as Certified Commercial Contracts Manager. A Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) certification validates your education, training, experience, and knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code.
The professional body that offers the certification is National Contract Management Association (NCMA), U.S.A
CCCM® Certification Review Course
- Understanding the principles of contract management
- Understanding the role of legal contract in business relationships
- Understanding the supplier management and Tenders
- Understanding the structure of the legal contract
- Understanding NCMA roles in contract management profession
Who should attend?
This program is intended for all managers, leaders and other senior professionals who wish to sit CCCM certification exam to enhance their leadership and management skills.
Who is Eligible?
- Degree Holders
- One Year Experience in Contract Management Field
- 80 Hrs. Continuing Professional Education
- 40 Hrs.
- Cornell University Law School Legal Information Institute web site: http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/.
- The Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK), 4th Edition
Mode of study:
- Class room.
CEBS’s Training Methods
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Audio/Video visual effects.
- Case Studies.
- Computer Based Test simulations.
- Other necessary supports.
CCCM® Certification Exam
- Computer Based Testing.
- 150 Multiple choice Questions.
- 4 Hrs.
- Payment: Member- $150/ Non Member – $300
- Passing score 70%
- A total of 60 hours of instruction, earned over the five-year renewal period is required in order to qualify for recertification.
- Fee $95