Who should attend ?
- Health & safety managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & safety consultants
- It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001
What will I learn?
- The purpose and scope of an OH&S management system
- Introduction to risk management principles and processes
- Audit requirements of BS OHSAS 18001
- Development of audit strategies
- Planning and conducting an audit in line with:
- Relevant OH&S audit criteria
- ISO 19011
- Nonconformity and audit reports
- Follow up audit activities
Participants must have a prior understanding of OHSAS management systems and/or auditing principles around another management system standard before attending this course
How will I benefit?
Following the implementation of associate degree OH&S management system, effective auditing of business processes and practices helps to spot areas of conformity furthermore as areas requiring improvement. Delegates can develop effective auditing skills and information of current best follow to help continual improvement through focused OH&S audits..
Why CEBS ?
CEBS is specialists within the style and delivery of health and safety coaching throughout the globe. Over our five year history, a many our students and businesses have chosen CEBS as their most popular coaching supplier. Our knowledgeable trainers and friendly support groups inspire total confidence within the people and firms we tend to train and advise.