PSP certification recognizes specialists who meet a demanding set of planning and scheduling criteria – a rigorous examination, experience, education and ethical qualifications. PSP requirements reflect the sophistication of individual’s in today’s planning and scheduling industry and fairly measures their knowledge, skills, experience and adherence to best management practices.
PSP certification is independently accredited by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB).
To qualify for the PSP you must have at least 8 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include but not limited to: engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics.
PSP® Certification Review Course
This course is tailored to provide the extensive guideline for those intended to sit for the Planning and Schedule Professional PSP® certification examination.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for professionals in all business enterprises including but not limited to Project Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resource Personals, Accountant, Engineers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Cost Controlling Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.
- AACE’s Planning and Scheduling Certification Study Guide.
- AACE’s Skills & Knowledge of Cost Engineering, 5th Edition.
- AACE’s Total Cost Management Framework.
- CPM in Construction Management, 5th Edition.
- Construction Planning and Scheduling Manual, 2nd Edition.
- Project Management.
Mode of study:
- Class room.
CEBS’s Training Methods
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Audio/Video visual effects.
- Computer Based Test simulations/mockup exam
- Other necessary supports.
PSP® Certification Exam
Computer Based Testing:
- 120 Multiple choice Questions and memo writing.
- Exam duration is maximum 5 Hrs.
- Payment: Member- $500/ Non Member – $625.
- Recertification by Professional Credit Plan requires the accumulation of 15 CEUs over a 3-year period. Recertification fee for the member- $235/ non- member- $325.
- Re-certification by Examination requires registration, payment, and passing the examination every 3 years. Fee for the member- $500/ non- member- $625.